The HydroCheck WaterWatcher is an innovative, leak-detecting device that is designed to stop leaks at the source. When water is detected, the WaterWatcher turns off the appliance that is causing the leak and sounds an alarm. Capable of detecting even the smallest, purest amounts of liquid, the WaterWatcher works in a variety of water-control applications. Some of these applications include:
- Washing machines
- Air conditioner condensate
- Water coolers
- Automatic coffee makers
The installation process is simple and straight forward—simply place the sensor puck on the floor where the risk of leakage is greatest, and plug the control module into a 120 VAC outlet. In normal conditions, the WaterWater’s output supplies power to the appliance. When a leak is detected, the WaterWatcher sounds an alarm and turns off its output, thus turning off the appliance. The WaterWatcher will remain off until it is reset by unplugging it and plugging it back in. Rated for 120 VAC, 15 Amp max appliances. Not rated for outdoor use.
WaterWatcher Leak Detector Alarm
- Turns off appliance and sounds an alarm when water is detected on floor—helps prevent water damage!
- Capable of detecting pure water—Perfect for dehumidifiers!
- Keeps appliance turned off until WaterWatcher is reset
- Easy to install; small profiles fits in small or crowded spaces
Item Weight: 1 pound Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches Color: Black Output Rating: 120 VAC, 15 Amps, 1 HP Alarm Rating: 80 dB Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz Cable Length: 12ft