The HC9000 is a time-based electronic float switch that is powered by a 12v DC battery (i.e. marine battery). It is a key component for a customized battery backup pump system. HydroCheck’s patented, solid-state sensors ensure reliability. The pump’s optimal cycle duration can be easily programmed with the run-time adjustment dial on the main control unit. The dual LEDs display the pump status and battery charge status. To protect the battery, the HC9000 will not run the pump if the battery charge is too low to complete a full cycle. In the event of a main-pump failure, the HC9000 will completely control the backup pump’s on/off function and run-time.
HC9000 DC Backup Controller (Electronic Float Switch)
- The HC9000 is a time-based, electronic float switch designed for a battery backup pump system.
- Perfect for completing a custom, cost-efficient backup pump system.
- Solid-state sensors ensure reliability—No moving parts in pit!
- Easy to adjust run-time—Anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds
- LEDs display the pump’s on/off status and battery charge status
Item Weight: .5 pounds Product Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.0" Color: Black Output Rating: 13 Amps @ 12 VDC Power: 12 VDC Adjustment Range: Off, 5-60 seconds Sensor Cables: 12ft Battery Cables: 18in