The HC5000T Sewage Pump Switch is designed to replace mechanical float switches and pressure switches that are used in sewage pits. The unique design of the HC5000T allows you to install it without having to take out the failed mechanical switch or having to open the sewage pit. The HC5000T will run the pump for a precise amount of time when triggered by the water reaching the sensor tip. The actual run time is easily programmed by using the Smart Button on the side of controller housing. The minimum run time is 2 seconds and there is no maximum run time.
The controller's built-in alarms will alert you if there is a problem with the pump or the discharge plumbing. The HC5000T is the only switch available that is this simple to install, has this many features, and it far exceeds all other switches in reliability and performance. (Note: Not for Outdoor Use)
HC5000T Sewage Pump Switch
- [NO NEED TO OPEN SEWAGE PIT]: The HC5000T is easy to install and does not require you to open the sewage pit! Simply lower the sensor into the pit so that it is positioned at the level where you want the pump to turn on and secure the wire externally.
- [NO CLEANING & NO MOVING PARTS]: This innovative sensor is designed to be unaffected by chemicals or waste in the water and never needs to be cleaned! The electronic control module provides the ultimate reliability by eliminating moving parts that can seize up or fail.
- [100% COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SEWAGE PUMPS & PIT SIZES]: The HC5000T is specifically designed to work with ejector/lift station pumps. The small sensor and programmable runtime offer complete control and compatibility in any sewage pump application. Built-in alarms will sound should a problem occur.
- [TESTED TO MORE THAN 1 MILLION CYCLES]: Tried-and-true technology that has been trusted by industry professionals for more than 20 years!
- [5 YEAR WARRANTY]: Manufactured in the USA and backed by an exceptional customer support team that is available to answer all of your product and installation questions!